Apple announce the release of Logic Pro update 10.0.4 which includes more bug fixes including Mavericks compatibility and Garageband for iOS import issues
Here are the the Release notes as presented by Apple:This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Includes a change that allows Logic to properly open GarageBand X projects.
- Fixes an issue in which the Mixer might flicker when scrolling up or down in OS X Mavericks v10.9.
- Resolves an issue in which EXS instruments created with third-party applications might exhibit unexpected voice "stealing" when played in Logic Pro X.
- Resolves an issue in which the Tuner did not display correctly on Retina Displays with OS X Mavericks v10.9.
- Fixes an issue in which Logic Pro X did not correctly display track icons in projects imported from GarageBand 2 for iOS.
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers..
Source: App store updater