Apple announce the release of Logic Pro update 10.0.2 which includes more bug fixes including MIDI Takes, plug-ins and piano roll.
Here are the the Release notes as presented by Apple:This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
• The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
• The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
• Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
• Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers..
Source: App store updater