Apple announce the release of Logic Pro update 10.0.1 which includes a great amount of bug fixes including Track Stacks, Stability and Score.
Here are the the Release notes as presented by Apple:
- Logic Pro X should no longer quit unexpectedly when:
- A Track Stack is flattened during playback.
- Trimming an audio file in the Audio File Editor.
- Switching from the Audio File Editor to the Audio Track Editor after enabling Flex Pitch.
- Selecting or moving notes in the Piano Roll.
- Saving a patch with an edited Smart Controls layout.
- Several Software Instrument tracks are created in quick succession from Logic Remote.
- Changing a velocity range in the EXS Editor while playing a note.
- Deleting an Arrangement marker.
- A second lane of MIDI data is added with the pencil in the Step Editor.
- Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to hang.
- Logic Pro X should no longer hang if the Length parameter in the Step Editor was double-clicked.
- Logic Pro X no longer hangs when a settings folder containing more than 138 settings files is accessed from Logic Remote.
- Tuner is now available when selecting the main track of a Track Stack.
- The output routing on a Drummer Track that has been manually reassigned to an Aux is no longer reassigned to No Output when changing drum characters.
- It is again possible to switch Aux channels that are part of a Multi Output Software Instrument between mono and stereo.
- Resolves an issue in which a copied main track of a Summing Track Stack did not maintain the correct routing for sub-tracks.
- Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch.
- Multi-timbral tracks are no longer created as track stacks by default.
- Text styles in the Score window event inspector pop-up menu now display the currently selected language.
- You should now be able to import custom Text Styles into a new project.
- Edit focus on selected regions should now be properly maintained when opening the Staff Style window.
- You should now be able to select rests and bar repeat objects in the Score window.
- Mapped Staff Styles no longer improperly show a Transpose value.
- Create New Track with Next Channel now works as expected for multi-timbral Software Instrument or External MIDI tracks.
- When Follow is selected in the Drummer Editor, a track is now automatically assigned for Drummer to follow.
- When exporting projects to AAF, 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit.
- Resolves an issue in which in some cases notes copied in the Piano Roll ended up at unexpected positions.
- Shift-clicking in the timeline to adjust the cycle range now works as expected.
- The Mixer now correctly shows channel strips when navigating between multiple folders in the Main window.
- Take regions now appear consistently in the Track Audio Editor when they are selected.
- Resolves an issue in which Arrangement markers were improperly resized after being dragged in projects with a start point before bar 1 1 1 1.
- Resolves an issue in which undo did not work after an Arrangement marker was copied.